[SystemSafety] A small taste of what we're up against

paul cleary clearmeist at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:04:00 CEST 2018

I'd like to see an ALARP argument for software written in C. Does anyone
have one to share?

Oh dear, ALaRP arguments can’t just be copied and pasted, it requires context and thought, I suggest writing one yourself.

How would you render that argument, in free text or a GSN pattern?

Kind Regards
Paul Cleary

Sent from my iPhone