[SystemSafety] New paper on MISRA C

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Sep 3 18:57:12 CEST 2018

On 09/03/2018 05:10 PM, Roberto Bagnara wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> As the topic of MISRA C surfaces from time to time on this mailing
> list, I would like all members to know that a paper on MISRA C I
> coauthored has just been published by Springer Nature.  It can be
> downloaded free of charge for a limited amount of time from here:
>
>    https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-99725-4
>
> I think it may help clarifying some of the many misconceptions
> on and around MISRA C.

I just discovered that you can download the paper for
free only if you arrive there from

   http://staticanalysis.org/sas2018/sas2018.html

and you click on "Proceedings" on the left hand side of the web page.
Sorry about this, and thanks to all those who made me notice that
going directly to the Springer site did not have the desired effect.
Kind regards,

    Roberto

--
      Prof. Roberto Bagnara

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                               BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                               mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com