[SystemSafety] New paper on MISRA C

Andrew Banks andrew at andrewbanks.com
Thu Sep 13 11:02:35 CEST 2018

On Thu, September 13, 2018 9:26 am, Paul Sherwood wrote:

> I don't think I've ever said I would like to scrap it. I'm mainly hoping
> to see it become a public domain or CC document, so that it can be more
> widely referenced, understood, critiqued, improved and used.

Many people write C without ever reading the C standard...

Matters regarding the publication mechanism are above my pay-grade...
although I'd have a problem with the idea of MISRA C becoming an ISO
standard (with an extra zero or two added to the price)

However, should you, or anyone else for that matter, have any suggestions
for improving it, then you can either email them to me, post on the MISRA
Bulletin Board or via any other means.