[SystemSafety] On off periods

clayton at veriloud.com clayton at veriloud.com
Sun Sep 16 23:51:26 CEST 2018

> On Sep 16, 2018, at 8:47 AM, Olwen Morgan <olwen.morgan at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> I'm wondering if, in some circumstances, engineers working on critical systems ought to have regular medicals for mental health issues.

Another “banal answer" I fear (to what I think are great comments and questions), but: this is why, formal code inspections (rigorous peer review), and why your comments on testability (complexity) in the other thread (which also includes the benefit of ‘understandability) is vital! No other form of analysis substitutes (when dealing with humans that is…).

Clayton Weimer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/weimer/