[SystemSafety] Another question

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 16:19:35 CEST 2018

Tim,

> Apologies for the data post.

References to data are always welcome.
Please don't stop posting them, when the questions arise.

There are a lots of made up numbers out there:
http://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2016/05/11/applied-software-measurement-shame-about-the-made-up-numbers/

so it pays to be skeptical when people bandy about numbers
as 'evidence' for their point of view.