[SystemSafety] Candidates for the firing squad

Olwen Morgan olwen.morgan at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 21 16:43:08 CEST 2018

In my C coding standards written for BT, I recommended that code should
be compiled under more than one implementation as a matter of course,
not only for the reasons you cite but also because it's a simple check
on whether a programmer has inadvertently relied on the particular
characteristics of a single implementation.