[SystemSafety] SCSC

Jon Hind jon at jonhind.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 12:24:58 CEST 2019

Well that was a nostalgic link - who remembers (about 1993 at BAFTA, London
? ) a stand-up row between a speaker who was claiming many 9's - at least 5
or possibly 6 for his controller and an audience member (next to, but not
me) who definitely disagreed ?
Thinking about it it may have been an InstMC event not SCSC.

Happy days !
Many thanks.

Jon Hind
jon at jonhind.co.uk