[SystemSafety] Other Potentially Combustible Building Cladding

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Mon Jul 22 19:43:59 CEST 2019

I'm beginning to wonder whether some kind of resin-bonded white asbestos
might not actually turn out to have a lower overall hazard profile than
these more modern panels. OK, white asbestos is a carcinogen, but at
least it does not come with a catastrophic fire risk. It would be all
down to the actuarial numbers, I suppose.

Just rambling among some outside-the-box ideas,

Olwen