[SystemSafety] Safety and effective or not cybersecurity countermeasures (was: IEC 63069, and Cybersecurity in IEC 61508)

Christopher Johnson Christopher.Johnson at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 14:16:34 CEST 2019

And not allow in any new devices or replace any old devices that you do not
trust (then define “trust” in the context of nuclear or transport sub-system?).

The “air gap” has proven to be very unreliable (I would not trust it) and it still
does little against eg hardware based attacks trough the supply chain.

All the best, Chris