[SystemSafety] Fetzer

Littlewood, Bev Bev.Littlewood.1 at city.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 16:30:01 CEST 2019

Hi Peter

Just read Fetzer’s Wikipedia entry. Appalling stuff indeed.

But your posting here reminded me of reading the DeMillo, Lipton and Perlis CACM paper, ten years before Fetzer’s (40 years ago!). What are your thoughts on this now? I recall thinking at the time that much of it made sense. My main recollection, though, is that it was very funny.

Cheers

Bev