[SystemSafety] System safety: software vs. hardware including aircraft hardware

paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:39:20 CET 2019

On 25/03/2019 at 2:24 PM, "E. Douglas Jensen" <jensen at real-time.org> wrote:

>For those who haven't seen this, it is well put.
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1249KS8xtIDKb5SxgpeFI6AD-
>PSC6nFA5/view?fbclid=IwAR0XjHLmehzfLmgxTDVNrHsfy-4ycdEVWfN-rC4-
>l8FCTzQf-D9NH-AOs60
>

>E Douglas Jensen
>doug at jensen.org<mailto:doug at jensen.org>
>https://www.real-time.org
>Cell 508-728-0809
>Securely send large files to me: https://www.hightail.com/u/doug-
>jensen

Thank you for that link to an extremely interesting document. I, for one,
wholeheartedly agree that an overall system risk assessment should
have indicated that what Boeing were attempting would not lead to a
fully satisfactorily safe outcome. As has been tragically proven.

Regards

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET
Systems Engineer
Lunar Mission One Ambassador
Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy.............
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: Due to relocation - new number TBA. Please use Mobile.