[SystemSafety] C for OSs

Chris Hills safetyyork at phaedsys.com
Mon Oct 14 16:22:56 CEST 2019

Here is Felix Redmil's "evolutionary"  system. He did it before Agile was used in development.
On this page is a video  interview with him about the method .
http://www.safetycritical.info/library/NFR/
Direct link for the book is
http://www.safetycritical.info/library/NFR/NFRdata/softwareprojectsRedmill.pdf

I also have a 6Mb pack of reference material for the book

Chris

For more info visit www.bullguard.com