[SystemSafety] Job Vacancy - NATO - The Hague, Netherlands - Safety Engineer

Muntean Raluca Cristina munteanrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 18:21:58 CEST 2019

Good afternoon,
 NATO is recruiting a Safety Engineer (A-2 Civilian grade, OF-2 military rank equivalent) at NATO Communications and Information Agency, The Hague, Netherlands:
https://nato.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=190754&lang=en

The deadline for applications is 20 September 2019. The salary mentioned in the job details is tax free. The allowances (e.g. expatriation, dependents, household) influence in a positive way the final salary one would receive.

Additional information on what the Agency offers in terms of allowances and privileges can be found at the following link:https://www.ncia.nato.int/Pages/Employment/What-we-offer.aspx
You can find some information on our products/projects/programmes at:
·       https://www.ncia.nato.int/Our-Work/Pages/airc2.aspx

·       https://www.ncia.nato.int/NPC/Pages/products/Air-Command-and-Control-System-ACCS.aspx

·       https://www.ncia.nato.int/NPC/Pages/products/Multi-AEGIS-Site-Emulator-MASE.aspx

·       https://www.ncia.nato.int/BMD/Pages/Ballistic-Missile-Defence.aspx

·       https://www.ncia.nato.int/Our-Work/Pages/Projects.aspx
  The job application can be made via the NCIA:
·       https://nato.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl

·       https://nato.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf

Apologies if this e-mail was of no interest to you, we are just trying to get the best safety engineer in our team.

Have a nice afternoon.
Kind regards,
 Cristina Carstea