[SystemSafety] Post Office Horizon System

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Wed Dec 16 17:45:53 CET 2020

PBL is to be much thanked for posting this. ... A POS it was indeed!

Sadly, this is not the only example of people being convicted on the
basis of unreliable computer-abstracted evidence. A couple of years ago,
I attended a lecture - under Chatham House rules - that described
similar weaknesses in a healthcare system. The lecturer is himself on
this list but I will not presume to second-guess him as regards what may
be publicly discussed about that system.

Thank God for a return to sanity after posting ping-pong re the 737 MAX.

Happidaze,

Olwen