[SystemSafety] Correctness by Construction

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Fri Jul 10 12:24:57 CEST 2020

Agree entirely. I'd add only that there seems to be an insidious rotten
culture in some parts of systems engineering that believes that dire
weaknesses in physical or electronic design can be adequately
compensated for by computation. ... Airframe aerodynamically unstable on
takeoff? ... No problem - we'll fix it in the software!

I favour public hangings ... pour encourager les autres. ... :-O

Olwen