[SystemSafety] Correctness by Construction

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Fri Jul 10 14:04:41 CEST 2020

Peter,

In my paper, I explained that high G-force was removed as a condition for
MCAS to trigger, meaning that MCAS would now be activated by a single AoA
sensor and that the maximum authority of MCAS was increased from 0.6
degrees to 2.5 degrees each time it was activated.

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ