[SystemSafety] Correctness by Construction

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Mon Jul 13 15:20:32 CEST 2020

That was the question on which I sought to focus the attention of the
peeble-minded.

AFAI am aware from the use of SPARK Ada on a project on which I worked,
it means, partial or, if your prover has the oomph for it, total
correctness with respect to input and output predicates. Rod Chapman
posted something explaining what the SPARK tools do. The capability of C
tools varies and among open-source C tools those available from the
FRAMA C project ( see link below) comprise a number of different
verifiers that check different aspects of a C program's behaviour.

https://frama-c.com

Olwen