[SystemSafety] Correctness by Construction

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Mon Jul 13 21:55:50 CEST 2020

Michael,

In the context of “Correctness by Construction”, I would say that
Correctness means “compliance with requirements”.

Yours,
Dewi

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 13:59, Michael Jackson <jacksonma at acm.org> wrote:

> Hoping for illuminating replies, I ask an open question.
>
> In the phrase "Correctness by Construction", what does 'correctness' mean?
>
> -- Michael

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ