[SystemSafety] Global Foresight Review on the Safety of Complex Systems Questionnaire

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 14:47:46 CET 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------

The next stage in the _Safer Complex Systems programme
<https://www.raeng.org.uk/global/international-partnerships/engineering-x/safer-complex-systems>_
is a short study being managed by the University of York to support the
development of a framework for the safe design, management and
governance of complex systems. As a recognised expert in your industry
and a valued member of our Safer Complex Systems community, we would
greatly value your contributions to this research so *please take some
time to complete this short online study
<https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/uoy-scs-1> *for individuals who are
interested in safety engineering or safety management of complex
systems. *The deadline for completion is Wednesday 18 March 2020. *

* *

We would also welcome your support in encouraging wide, global input so
please do send the survey on to your colleagues around the world.**

Many thanks in advance and have a lovely week,

Shelley

*Shelley Stromdale - */Pronouns: she/her/

*Programme Officer (Safer Complex Systems)*

Engineering X - Royal Academy of Engineering

+44 (0)207 766 0794

shelley.stromdale at raeng.org.uk <mailto:shelley.stromdale at raeng.org.uk>

www.raeng.org.uk/engineering-x <http://www.raeng.org.uk/engineering-x>

https://www.raeng.org.uk/RAE/media/General/Grants%20and%20prizes/International%20research%20and%20collaborations/Engineering%20X/Engineering-X_1.JPG
<http://www.raeng.org.uk/engineering-x>

Find us onFacebook <http://www.facebook.com/RAEngineering>, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-royal-academy-of-engineering/>, or
follow @RAEngGlobal and @RAEngNews on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/RAEngNews>for the latest updates.

/This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Academy of Engineering,
Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5DG, United
Kingdom. The sender shall not be liable for the message if it has been
modified, altered, falsified or even edited or disseminated without
authorisation. The contents of this email and any attachments are
intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only.If you
are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please
notify us immediately by email infotech at raeng.org.uk
<mailto:infotech at raeng.org.uk>, and confirm the deletion of this email
and attachments immediately. /

/We have updated our privacy policies under the new General Data
Protection Regulation. You can read our full privacy notice
<https://www.raeng.org.uk/terms-and-conditions/privacy-policy> on our
website./

/Royal Academy of Engineering, Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House
Terrace, SW1Y 5DG. Registered Charity: 293074/