[SystemSafety] (no subject)

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Wed May 6 12:05:04 CEST 2020

I recently received an email from BCS SIGIST about the Safe Paths project,
which is an MIT-led project to develop open-source contact tracing
software. The Safe Paths project is seeking voluntary advisory and test
engineering support to verify and validate the solution. Would it not have
made more sense the UK to participate in an international
collaboration than to develop a UK-specific solution?

https://www.media.mit.edu/projects/safepaths/overview/
https://privatekit.mit.edu/

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ