[SystemSafety] Subaru aspirational email

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Fri May 22 12:40:12 CEST 2020

Since the mean time between accidents is a function of not just the car
but of the car/infrastructure system, no single car manufacturer can
ever achieve the zero-accident goal solely by means of automotive
engineering.

Heads need banging together at Subaru .... preferably in a spectacular
shunt, IMHO ... :-O

Olwen