[SystemSafety] [External] Re: "FAA chief '100% confident' of 737 MAX safety as flights to resume"

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Tue Nov 24 21:25:13 CET 2020

This list exists to further the science and engineering of safety. There is not always a lot of
traffic, but every so often there are decisive interventions.

I'd like to say that Tom Ferrell's justification of the MAX recertification, and Kevin Driscoll's
rejoinder, are to my mind classics of the art.

This is why this list exists. Thanks to both.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
ClaireTheWhiteRabbit RIP