[SystemSafety] Study of whistle-blowing

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Wed Nov 25 16:41:53 CET 2020

All,

I'm in contact with graduate student at a UK university who is doing her
Ph.D. on the subject of whistle-blowing in software and systems
engineering. She's heard my war stories but it would help her research
if she had a decent variety to study. If anyone wants to participate,
can I offer the following deal:

If you'd like to get in contact with her, I'll ask her if I can send you
her university email address. If she agrees, I'll then send you that
address and you can choose what you say from there on.

Olwen