[SystemSafety] Request for links to papers about software defect densities

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Thu Oct 29 11:39:59 CET 2020

Martyn,

Les Hatton has published some recent papers on software defect densities.
One paper looked at defect densities in the NAG library, for example.

https://www.leshatton.org/index_CS.html
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1912.04014.pdf

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ