[SystemSafety] Appendix C of DOT/FAA/AR-01/18

Michael Holloway cmh at alumni.virginia.edu
Wed Sep 9 18:00:00 CEST 2020

John Chilinski created the referenced report as part of a NASA-led project
that culminated in the definitive paper on MC/DC, "A Practical Tutorial on
Modified Condition / Decision Coverage," which is available here:

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/20010057789

John retired a while back.  The lead author, Kelly Hayhurst, retired in
2018.

Some of the material developed in the project was incorporated into DO-248C
"Supporting Information for DO-178C and DO-178A", section 4.13 "DP#13:
Discussion of Statement Coverage, Decision Coverage, and Modified
Condition/Decision Coverage".

*--cMh*

mercy > judgment
love > faith & hope