[SystemSafety] Post Office Horizon System

Steve Tockey steve.tockey at construx.com
Sat Apr 24 04:17:24 CEST 2021

I’m wondering why nobody seems to be considering holding the programmers who wrote that code accountable. Why aren’t those programmers sent to jail for equal time they caused the falsely accused? Why don’t those programmers have to pay the reimbursements?

As long as programmers who write crap code like that are not held accountable for their obvious failures, why would anybody even hope for anything to change in how software is developed?

Leave the taxpayers out of it. They (we) are completely innocent. Hang those programmers—and their employer—out to dry. That will teach them. For once.