[SystemSafety] Analysis of some Work Breakdown Structure projects

Martyn Thomas martyn at 72f.org
Tue Jun 8 19:09:05 CEST 2021

I'd be interested in data on the defects injected and fixed.  How many
per KLOC, how variable between individuals, what relationship to
component size (LOC), what percentage injected in each phase, where they
were found, how long a defect typically remains before being found and
fixed ... Anything of this sort would be interesting. There was data of
this sort from the SEI 30 years ago and some from UK MoD, and some
reports by the CHAOS group twenty years ago but nothing I know of recently.

Martyn