[SystemSafety] Analysis of some Work Breakdown Structure projects

Littlewood, Bev Bev.Littlewood.1 at city.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 15:32:03 CEST 2021

There’s also the nice experimental work that was funded by NASA many years ago. For example:

Phyllis M. Nagel and James A. Skrivan, Software reliability: repetitive run experimentation and modelling, Boeing Computer Services Company, NASA-CR-165836, February 1982, available at https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19820013026.pdf.

and

Janet R. Dunham and John L. Pierce, An experiment in software reliability, NASA Langley, NASA-CR-172553, May 1986, available at https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19860020075.pdf.

Bev