[SystemSafety] Safety-Critical Systems eJournal

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 11:37:57 CET 2022

Peter,

>> The book "Science Fictions" by Stuart Ritchie
>> provides very readable introduction to "... fraud, bias
>> negligence and hype in science".
> What does this have to do with the Safety-Critical Systems eJournal?

Nothing.  The email thread passes through your assertion regarding
"... the most highly regarded journals in software engineering..."
I wanted to back up my assertion that this is an appeal to
authority with some evidence.

--
Derek M. Jones           Evidence-based software engineering
blog:https://shape-of-code.com