[SystemSafety] ISO/IEC DTR 5469 out for review

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 15:33:10 CEST 2022

All,

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 Artificial Intelligence are certainly
producing lots of documents
https://www.worldstandardscooperation.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/SPCG-95_att_Field_AIML_SC41_SG13_SG17.pdf

Lots of links, but I did not spot anything interesting
https://jtc1info.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/03_09_Wael_Overview-of-ISO_IEC-AI-for-ISO-IEC-AI-Workshop-0522-rev-28_3.pdf

> national committees (NC) might like to contact someone who is, to get a copy and comment on it to their NC. Comment
> period runs through August.

It's at the DTR stage, any non-editorial changes will
push the document back to the earliest stage.  Committees
don't like having to restart the ballot process.  I
strongly suspect that only editorial changes will
be made.

--
Derek M. Jones           Evidence-based software engineering
blog:https://shape-of-code.com