[SystemSafety] Sirens and Suchlike

Robert P Schaefer rps at mit.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:43:23 CEST 2022

People at risk, who may  drop through the cracks of the social network.
I’m making an assumption that at least some individuals who are at risk, who are not well socially connected, will also be uninformed, and will (unintentially - because that is their environment, condition or nature) not be aware.

I hear a siren, what does that siren mean?