[SystemSafety] ACM workshop on High Integrity Language Technology - October 14, 2022

Ben Brosgol brosgol at adacore.com
Fri Sep 16 21:39:37 CEST 2022

The seventh ACM workshop on High Integrity Language Technology (ACM HILT
2022) is being held on October 14, 2022 in Detroit, MI in conjunction with
the 2022 Automated Software Engineering conference (ASE'22), sponsored by
ACM's Special Interest Group on Ada (SIGAda).

This year's HILT theme is Language and Tool Support for Rigorous Software
Development. We have 9 presentations plus two keynotes related to this
theme. Our keynote speakers are K. Rustan M. Leino, the creator of the
Dafny verifiable language and the Boogie system supporting major industrial
uses of formal methods, and Niko Matsakis, one of the original members of
the Rust design team, talking about a-mir-formality, a more formal model of
Rust.

For more information see:
https://conf.researchr.org/track/ase-2022/ase-2022-workshop-hilt-22
#formalmethods
#softwareengineering #ada #rust #spark #dafny #ACM #ASE