[SystemSafety] Agile methods

Michael Jackson jacksonma at acm.org
Fri Aug 30 22:52:46 CEST 2013

Nancy, Martyn:

Some clarification, please. What does 'before anything else' mean in "a
complete and thorough specification of all the system/software safety
requirements before anything else"? If nothing precedes it (specifically,
there is no preceding description or even identification of the system's
purpose, participants, environment, context or functionality) then what
subject matter will the safety requirements have to talk about?

Regards,

-- Michael