[SystemSafety] Agile methods

René Senden rene.senden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:42:31 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Before I respond to the feedback given thus far.. and any future ones...let
me say this..

Please assume that I am aware of some basic knowledge (theoretical only)
about agile methods, and extensive & practice knowledge of "system safety"
in various industries, obviously including
software aspects. Also, you may assume that I am an avid follower of
relevant publications in our field. As such, I also wish to ask anyone who
considers to respond to my question, to  read my
question before doing so. I am not particularly interested in contributions
which question the question at hand. Of course questions submitted to this
list lead to debates, and that is fine so feel free,
but let it be clear that I will not respond to contributions to this thread
which do not address PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE related to the premise I
described. Too often questions on this list digress into
irrelevant debates, frequently of a misguided philosophical nature.

Rene