[SystemSafety] 787 Groundings

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:58:03 CET 2013

For those on the list interested in the followup to the B787 battery fires,
the NTSB investigation and it's results to date can be found at
http://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/2013/boeing_787/boeing_787.html. I've
also posted on the issue at Critical Uncertainties http://wp.me/px0Kp-1CC.

--
*Matthew Squair*