[SystemSafety] MIT STAMP Workshop 2013 Registration

Nancy Leveson leveson.nancy8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:32:27 CET 2013

We finally have the registration for the MIT STAMP/STPA workshop going. I
have pasted it into this message to make the process as painless as
possible. If this does not work there is a link below you can use instead.
Please fill out the registration if you plan to attend even if you have
filled out the interest survey.
The website for the free workshop can be found at:
http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/home/2nd-stampstpa-workshop-2013/

The hotel blocks will soon be freed up and the special prices will no
longer apply so I suggest making hotel reservations soon.

I have also attached the latest agenda to this message.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e2LPBBWP-EDenyL0v9xVGoqOL37pzyu0Yp-tYXbL7cY/viewform?sid=28e0017c964eb159&token=4ABJ7TwBAAA.et4ze6eb7LJXbNXSkm9wYQ.2FHFMi7u5jwX2U24wYAHpw

STAMP Workshop 2013 Registration

We are pleased to invite you to register for the 2013 STAMP Workshop to be
held at MIT on March 26-29, 2013. Please register below. Attendance for the
Workshop is free of charge, but we need your registration to help us
determine the size of rooms and other logistics. Because the interest
survey was created so long ago, we apologize for the extra work but will
assume that anyone who filled out the interest survey but does not register
is not planning to attend.

We look forward to seeing you at our second STAMP Workshop.

Prof Nancy Leveson
MIT

  First Name *
  Last Name *
  Email Address *
  Organization *
Please let us know where you are from.
  If there is enough interest, we will hold a one hour Introduction to
STAMP at 8 am just prior to the start of the Workshop for those who have
not read Engineering a Safer World or do not know what STAMP is. If you
would like to attend, please check the box below. *

   - Yes I will attend
   - No I will not attend

 We will be holding half day tutorials for beginners and meetings for prior
users to share their experiences at the beginning of the workshop. The
sessions will be held in parallel. Please check the box for which session
you will attend. *

   - STPA tutorial
   - STPA experiences
   - CAST tutorial
   - CAST experiences

 There will be a social event (buffet dinner and poster session) on
Wednesday evening. Will you be attending the social event on Wednesday
evening? *

   - Yes, I will attend the social event
   - No,l I will not be able to attend.