[SystemSafety] Third White Paper

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Feb 20 11:38:52 CET 2013

I have put a third white paper on the WWW site at
http://www.rvs.uni-bielefeld.de/publications/WhitePapers/rvsIEC61508CaseStudy.pdf  It consists of a
modified version of the case study I posed as two "homework exercises" on the York mailing list in
May 2009. In the references, URLs for the archived versions of those mails are given, as well as
URLs from the responses of other list participants. A working paper based on those notes was
presented to the German functional safety standardisation committee DKE GK914 in October 2009. This
White Paper is a modified public version of that working paper.

This is the reference [Ladkin 2009] that was missing from RVS White Paper 2 of last week. WP2 has
been modified to cite it.