[SystemSafety] Shared-space intersections

Ignacio González Torquemada igtorque at cafsignalling.com
Sat May 11 02:43:35 CEST 2013

I am legally blind and need a cane for walking.

I suppose that for us the rule in these spaces should be
the same as in other spaces: "trust people when they see
you walking with a cane". And for the rest of the world
it should be "don't run over a person with a cane!".

I have no experience with these spaces, but I have heard
that people (and drivers) are usually more careful there,
so the integration for us should be easy.

Ignacio

systemsafety-bounces at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de escribió el 10/05/2013
10:33:56:

http://gu.com/p/3fm7a