[SystemSafety] A list of URLs on communications privacy and surveillance

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Nov 7 16:28:49 CET 2013

Folks,

not strictly system safety, but many of us are also interested in practical security matters.

In the course of putting material together for a seminar I am running at the Uni this semester on
communications privacy and surveillance, I have been compiling a list of what I take to be
informative articles in this debate, largely taken from the Guardian, but some also from other
sources such as Bruce Schneier's Crypto-Gram. It is by no means complete, but might contain some
references which some of you might find useful. The links are all clickable.

http://www.rvs.uni-bielefeld.de/publications/Discussions/CommPrivSurvRefsWS2013-14.pdf