[SystemSafety] Units for Functional Safety variables ? - A Friday afternoon question on a Wednesday.

Jon Hind jon at jonhind.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 17:35:32 CEST 2013

Thank you all for your comments, The answers are far more interesting
than the question.

I think that Hardware fault tolerance has units of Hardware Fault
tolerabilities ?
Not sure that there is enough room in an Excel cell to write that...

Tomorrow (Friday) another kind of, educational fault tolerance...

Jon Hind
jon at jonhind.co.uk