[SystemSafety] the bomb again

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Oct 11 15:05:37 CEST 2013

On 11 Oct 2013, at 12:37, Nancy Leveson <leveson.nancy8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wrote my message to try to point out some things about which I thought you were mistaken about STAMP.

I must say really don't see yet anything about which I was mistaken, except that others verified the RSML TCAS spec, not your team.

> My very least favorite thing to do is to argue about deep concepts on a superficial medium like an email list. So I have no desire to continue this discussion by answering your questions.

I understand well that you don't like to conduct detailed discussions by email. There's really no need to join in any discussion you don't wish to.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, University of Bielefeld and Causalis Limited