[SystemSafety] Agile methods

jean-louis Boulanger jean.louis.boulanger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:48:29 CEST 2013

Just one point ....
yes agile exist, yes it exist white paper and other ...
but I am an assessor in railway domain and I participate to many comitee
where different domain work on safety
and nobody used the agile method for safety-critical application

and I am not sure that it's relevant .... the objective is the safety and
the demonstration of the safety

Mr Jean-louis Boulanger