[SystemSafety] Agile methods

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs at aist.go.jp
Mon Sep 2 11:33:30 CEST 2013

Bruce Douglass (the IBM lead person on their Harmony version of agile) has
a white paper about the use of Agile analysis in safety-critical software:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/agile-analysis-practices-safety-critical-development/

I don't know how much practical experience he actually has, but judging
from his examples in this and other white papers, any he does have is in
the medical devices domain. Perhaps this might be a useful reference; I'm
not in a position to judge.

As an aside, I would be interested in hearing the opinions of the experts
on this list about that article.

Geoff