[SystemSafety] Understanding Air France 447

Dewi Daniels ddaniels at verocel.com
Tue Sep 3 10:09:17 CEST 2013

I've just finished reading a new Kindle book titled "Understanding Air
France 447" by Bill Palmer.  The author is an A330 training captain at Delta
Air Lines.  It's a well-balanced account, and I found his explanation of the
avionic systems on the A330 to be very illuminating.  As a training captain,
his conclusions focus on the need for improved pilot training.  I recommend
this book to anyone interested in the topic.

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Managing Director | Verocel Limited

Direct Dial +44 1225 718912 | Mobile +44 7968 837742 | Email
<mailto:ddaniels at verocel.com> ddaniels at verocel.com

Verocel Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company
number: 7407595. Registered office: Grangeside Business Support Centre, 129
Devizes Road, Hilperton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 7SZ