[SystemSafety] Agile methods

René Senden rene.senden at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:07:16 CEST 2013

Thank you Nancy, I’ve been thinking whether the necessary tailoring of an
agile environment to make it suitable/fit for purpose
is a realistic option to prevent/reduce exactly the problems you mention
suppose that is what I had in the back of my mind when I
wrote “reconciling established agile software development with software
safety requirements”

Rene