[SystemSafety] Logic

John Knight jck at virginia.edu
Sun Feb 16 19:02:05 CET 2014

Note that I was suggesting concepts that I would like to see included in
higher education, not commenting on current practice.

As many have noted, current practice in a variety of industries in
several countries rarely (although there are exceptions) includes
significant rigour let alone application of formal methods.

-- John