[SystemSafety] Logic

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 15:51:41 CET 2014

Gergely,

>> It does scale, with proper tools. Of course scaling is an important

Decent tools would enable them to scale up a bit more, but there are
fundamental issues relating to human involvement at various stages and
just the combinatorial explosion of stuff that could happen.

>> research question, addressed e.g. here:
>
> http://www.nicta.com.au/pub?id=5717

and my post on some formal methods work done at NICTA:
http://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2012/05/23/would-you-buy-second-hand-software-from-a-formal-methods-researcher/

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com