[SystemSafety] Oil train fireball

Peter Wilkinson Peter.Wilkinson at noeticgroup.com
Thu Feb 19 22:30:48 CET 2015

See the attached for a summary of the key issues.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/offshore/strategy/fireexplosion.pdf

The large scale Spadeadam JIP experiments from the 1990s were important in helping to understand the differences from the observed effects of explosions on offshore platforms to what the models predicted.
regards
Peter

Peter Wilkinson
General Manager - Risk | Noetic Group

Ph: +61 2 9264 2754 | Mob: +61 434 184 025 | Fax: +61 2 9264 2754 | Skype: wilkinson_noetic
peter.wilkinson at noeticgroup.com<mailto:peter.wilkinson at noeticgroup.com> | www.noeticgroup.com<http://www.noeticgroup.com/>
Level 3, 70 Druitt Street, Alphen House, SYDNEY NSW 2000, Australia

[New Image]<http://www.noeticgroup.com/>

Australia | USA | PNG