[SystemSafety] SaFoMe 2015 - 1st Call for Papers (June 22, 2015 -- co-located with FM2015)

GRAZEBROOK, Alvery N alvery.grazebrook at airbus.com
Wed Jan 14 15:23:55 CET 2015

Someone posted on this subject - the .eml attachment (whatever one of those is) caused our mail-system to bounce it.

Could I request that people who post to this list with attached files stick to widely used and multi-platform file formats (e.g. .pdf, .jpg, .txt)?

Cheers,
            Alvery

Alvery GRAZEBROOK
Systems Engineer
EYUCC (Fuel Control and Indication)
AIRBUS

Tel: +44 117 936 3795
Fax: +44 117 936 3159
Mailto: alvery.grazebrook at airbus.com<mailto:alvery.grazebrook at airbus.com>
Barnwell House (14M) 3rd floor, desk 023 (Find my desk<file:///\\sfs.corp\Projects\A380\A380-UK\A380_Global_Access\DeskNav\DeskNav.htm>)

Airbus Operations Ltd.
New Filton House
Filton, Bristol, BS99 7AR
United Kingdom

This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received them in error you must not use, copy or disclose their content to any person.  Please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email from your system.  This e-mail has been scanned for viruses, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to conduct their own security measures and Airbus Operations Limited is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this e-mail.

Airbus Operations Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registration number, 3468788.  Registered office:  Pegasus House, Aerospace Avenue, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7PA, UK.