[SystemSafety] Shark!

Inge, James Mr James.Inge782 at mod.uk
Wed Jul 8 10:43:30 CEST 2015

My local zoo has a poster in its aquarium, quoting a statistic about fatal shark attacks, compared to deaths caused by chairs.  I can't remember the precise numbers, but it is something like half a dozen shark related deaths annually, compared to hundreds caused by homicidal furniture.  The International Shark Attack File quotes 497  confirmed fatal shark attacks worldwide, over the last 435 years.

Now that Hollywood has successfully warned the world about sharks, how can we persuade them to do such a sterling effort to get the word out about seating? ;-)

More fun shark attack statistics at http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/sharks/isaf/geomaps.htm

                James.